volunteers serving alcohol at a special event must:
1: volunteers serving alcohol at a special event must:
A. Follow regular alcoholic beverage laws.
B. Check IDs & refuse sale for minors.
C. Recognize signs of intoxication.
D. All of the above
Answer: The correct answer is D.
The correct option is D because all the given options are suitable. Volunteers serving alcohol at a special event must be aware of common alcoholic beverage laws and follow them. Also, they should check the IDs of the people they are serving, whether they are adults or minors. Serving alcohol to minors is an unlawful activity. Therefore you must look upon this. Along with this, the volunteer must see the signs of intoxication in the people they served. If you see a person intoxicating, ask for help and try to provide them with first aid. Therefore, all the options listed above are correct.
Points To Be Remember While Serving Alcohol at a Special Event.
- If you are serving alcohol, you must fulfill the age criteria of serving alcohol at any event.
- Also, as a volunteer, you must check the identities of the customers before serving alcohol to them.
- Do not serve alcohol to children of minor ages. It is against the law to serve alcohol to minors. Serving alcohol to minors can throw you into jail.
- You can inform your superior or the management system in case of any problem.
- Along with all this, a volunteer must check the intoxication signs of a person they served and provide help if needed.
Serving in Special Event
- The host must have a Special Events Permit.
- Only the guests and the members of the host entity should attend the event.
- The event must be on private property. And there must not be a liquor license on the property.
- And the alcohol served in the event should be free of cost.
Who Can Serve
Before serving in a special event, you must keep a few things in mind. Several places have limited the age criteria for serving alcohol in a special event. To serve alcohol in an event, you must be 18 or 21 years of age, according to the laws of that specific location. Also, make sure that your servers are trained to a certain level that they can serve in a special event. Along with this, it is also important to check the documents of servers; their permits and check they should not have any criminal backgrounds and any alcohol-related convictions.
So, this was all information that is crucial to know to serve alcohol in a special event. We have added the crucial points that one should keep in mind before serving alcohol in a special occasion. And, the correct statement is, volunteers serving alcohol at a special event must follow regular alcoholic beverage laws, check IDs & refuse sales for minors, and recognize signs of intoxication. Above, we have explained the statement in detail. Read and learn the reason behind the answer.