Dubai Marina is a singular district. It best combines a relaxed beachfront atmosphere with an intense urban lifestyle. It is no wonder that local property is in heavy demand. To consider all pros and cons before buying apartments in Dubai Marina the UAE, make yourself aware of the ready list of the pros and cons of living in a community.
Benefits of living in Dubai Marina
The housing in Dubai Marina is much sought after among the Emirates and foreign buyers due to the following benefits of the district:
- Stylish property and amazing views. Homy rooms, modern interiors and furniture, thoughtful and perfectly organized spaces are just some of the characteristics that attract the attention of potential buyers to local properties. And, of course, the beautiful scene of the azure water surface of the Persian Gulf opens from their windows.
- Amenities. There is everything in Dubai Marina houses to assure the comfort of residents – a balcony, conditioner, indoor parking area, a gym, a swimming pool and much more. Some residential complexes offer additional amenities such as a barbecue deck, massage room, cinema, etc.
- Proximity to the beach. Indeed, the direct access to the sea is one of the main benefits of Dubai Marina. The district is suitable for people who want to combine a beach and business lifestyle.
- Entertainment. When it comes to entertainment venues and supermarkets, even the most sophisticated residents can be satisfied by Dubai Marina. There are a lot of food shops here with a wide range of products that will be appreciated by the kitchen experimenters. Those who do not want to bother themselves can drop in the local restaurant and delight themselves with top-quality cuisine. To walk through the waterfront, Dubai Marina Walk and Dubai Marina Promenade should be visited. And finally, numerous bars and clubs open their doors every night for lovers of dancing, music and delicious drinks.
Things to consider in movement to Dubai Marina
Let’s review the factors that may scare away would-be buyers of property in Dubai Marina:
- Although there are pet walking trails, there are popular pedestrian areas where pet walking is prohibited. The complexes can also be found in the community where it is prohibited to live with pets.
- There can be too many cars during rush hour on the streets of Dubai Marina. Traffic jams are not uncommon here, as in other densely populated districts of the megacity.
- Despite the huge number of cars that are found in Dubai Marina, the size of public parking here is slightly limited. Drivers may find it difficult to find vacant places for their vehicles.
Purchase of property in Dubai Marina
To get an assistance with buying, renting and selling of property in Dubai, turn to the specialists of Ax Capital. The agency has been prospering in the local market for more than 10 years and delights customers with outstanding service.