Web product developers are sure that thanks to successful frameworks, you can create cool business projects. Moreover, the essence of using different technologies is to simplify the task for a competent specialist or contractor company who are working on the tasks. At the same time, Python programmers are in great demand, as the software is the leading programming language, which includes asynchronous functions, full-stack options, microframeworks, and many other tools. When there is an urgent need to order python development services, then the right thing to do would be to contact a competent company that can take on the most complex project and make it as effective as possible for the client.
What Python based frameworks exist today?
Among the varieties, it is worth noting the following:
- Full stack technology. This framework is truly considered universal. The point is that it is suitable for any web development expert. The essence of working with the framework lies in the form generator – they can be double-checked, all layouts of any template can be used, they are all accessible in a fully functional environment.
- Technology based on micro framework. The point is that the platforms themselves are very simple, but at the same time functional. Using a microframework, a developer can choose an abstraction level, an appropriate database, double-check a previously selected form, select web development tools, and even select a specific library. Everything happens in manual mode.
- Technology with asynchronous structure. It is known that such software is really in demand. True, they, unlike others, are able to process, if necessary, a huge number of connections that were made simultaneously. In fact, web applications developed on the basis of an asynchronous environment and made on the basis of Python use the asyncio library (the latter is one of the programming languages).
Notable Python Frameworks
Today, developers know exactly what can be used when developing business projects based on Python. Naturally, there are a lot of frameworks and it’s really hard to choose, because they all have their own advantages and certain features. That's why it's worth considering only the best of the platforms:
- AIOHTTP. It belongs to the asynchronous form, so specialists with its help will be able to perform a number of requests and functions:
- Creation of signals;
- Support for client web sockets;
- Efficient view constructing;
- Support for middleware and more.
- Bottle. Thanks to the platform, it is possible to develop a single source file for any single web application made. In fact, the platform is suitable for specialists, because it can be used to create prototypes:
- Already implemented HTTP server.
- Availability of WSGI support.
- Support from various databases of various plugins.
- Routes for sending requests with URL parameters and more.
- CherryPy. It is considered the oldest platform. True, they did not forget to update it, therefore, to create the most common, classic and traditional applications based on Python, it is possible thanks to this software. Additional functions:
- You can create templates.
- It is possible to write open-source code.
- You may take advantage of built-in multithreading.
- You are able to apply different types of technologies (Android) and so on.
- Cubic network. This platform is officially a full-featured one. Many features and the ability to work with different databases – that's not all. It is worth highlighting other advantages:
- OWL and RDF support.
- Reusable items.
- Full security of the project being created.
- Simplifying queries and more.
- Dash. It is a microframework platform. It is quite easy to work with it, as various JSON packages have been injected into it via HTTP requests, and a light, pleasant interface with all components has been made. It also has many features:
- Error handling with a special option.
- Ability to integrate with LDAP.
- It is possible to support plugins.
- There is routing by URL, which is convenient and so on.
Also, we should not forget about other frameworks that remain the best based on Python and very functional, such as Django, Falcon, Kolba, Giotto, Growler, etc. Few people know that devox software actually is the best solution. The fact is that professional web developers will provide high-quality services, as well as set very democratic, loyal and favorable prices for their services. In fact, any client receives many benefits by trusting professionals who know their job.