NFL (National Football League) Network is the most popular network that broadcasts American football. It airs everything related to NFL including documentaries, game analysis, and some exclusive content and services as well.
By having access to the sole NFL network, football lovers can stream any game, may it be preseason or live events with comprehensive coverage of all events.
If you are one of the football lovers or enthusiasts, you need to activate the NFL channel by visiting nfl.com/activate.
Nevertheless, as the steps to activate NFL in different devices varies, one may find it tough to add NFL on their favorite setup. But, not anymore as you are going to have a complete guide to activate NFL on all the top, commonly-used devices. So, let’s dive in!
Activate NFL on Roku
Want to watch your favorite football games and all other exclusive content on your Roku. Here are the steps you should follow to get a seamless watching experience in NFL
- Find the NFP application on Roku, download and install it
- Launch the app and open it to get to the page containing the activation code
- Now, note down the code and go to the link nfl.com/activate link from your TV.
- Here you will find a space displaying “Enter the code here”
- Just enter the activation code and click on the “Continue” button
That’s it. You are now all set to view NFL on your Roku device. Just get back to your device and start going through the NFL events.
Activate NFL on PS4
PS4 is probably the best way to watch live football matches, but did you know that you can also stream NFL service in it? Yes, once you get the app and sign in to your account here is what you should follow to activate the channel on your device.
- Click on the “TV & Video” section on your PS4, and get the NFL app from your store
- Install the app and launch it
- Select the TV provider and you will now get the activation code on your screen
- Now all you have to do is go to nfl.com/activate on any browser on your mobile or PC
- You will now get to the “enter code” section where you need to enter the code and click on continue
Activate NFL on Xfinity
Xfinity can also be used as a TV provider to watch NFL network program, all you need is to subscribe to an internet package and follow the steps provided below
- Download the NFL app on your device and launch it
- You can see the activation code
- Now open any browser and go to nfl.com/activate
- Enter the activation code in the space provided on the homepage
- Click on continue and select Xfinity
- Now, login to Xfinity and you are all good to go
Activate NFL on CBS
You need to subscribe to CBS All Access to stream NFL Network on CBS including all NFL games as well. All you have to do is follow these steps
- Head to the application store and look out for CBS All Access
- Install the Application and launch it
- Login to your account and select Live TV
Once it is done, you can now be able to stream all NFL Network content on your CBS including the exclusive content as well.
Activate NFL on Amazon Fire TV
You can find the NFL app by directly searching from the search bar present on the home screen of Amazon Fire TV. After download and installation is completed, just follow the steps provided below to watch NFL
- Launch the app and you will see an activation code in it and note the code
- Now go to nfl.com/activate in any browser on your PC or mobile
- Enter the code that you got in the app
- Click on the continue button
Activate NFL on Xbox
Here is the complete guide to access and watch NFL on your Xbox. All you have to do is follow these steps
- Download and install the NFL App
- Go to the menu option and click on the “Activate Channel” option
- Now choose your cable TV provider and note the code
- Go to any browser using your mobile or PC and search nfl.com/activate
- Enter the activation code in it and that’s it.
Activate NFL on Apple TV
Apple TV is indeed the most popular TV after Roku which is why the NFL channel is also available for it. Here are the steps that you must follow to activate NFL on Apple TV
- Get the NFL game pass account which enables the Apple TV users to download the application
- Open the NFL app and buy the NFL Game by exploring the website
- Now, go to the “settings” option
- Click on “Sign in” and you will get the activation code, note it down
- Go to the link nfl.com/website on your device and you will see the “enter the code” option in it
- Paste the code that you have copied before and press continue
- That’s it, you are ready to watch all the NFL events on your Apple TV
By now, you must have understood what all you need to act and explore all NFL events on your device. To summarize, an internet connection, NFL service subscription, the sign-in details of the TV providers, and a device to view.
Once activated and set, you can access the channels and explore every ongoing event without any inconvenience. Well, the NFL offers free live streaming for its games on mobile using the application. On top of this, you can watch NFL games without the subscription or payments if you use separate streaming platforms.
The high-definition, immersive experience provided by the NFL is unmatched to date and football lovers and enthusiasts will find it extremely convenient.