Among the companies that are actively using Node JS as the main platform for developing web applications are such giants as eBay, Walmart, and LinkedIn. On Github, the Node JS section has over 55.6 thousand stars and is the second most popular repository. 98% of Fortune 500 companies use Node JS in one way or another in development.
Node JS is actively used by programmers around the world to create large-scale applications for streaming websites and web applications. At the heart of the mechanism is an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model, which is ideal for large amounts of real-time data.
- Node JS is an open-source platform. The copyright holder has granted various rights to study, edit and distribute the software in the public domain. Node JS development company is free to use Node JS as the basis for creating web applications, regardless of copyright and other legal nuances of using the platform;
- Excellent scalability level. Through the use of an event mechanism, Node JS has the highest level of scalability and provides support to the server in non-blocking responses;
- No buffering. There is a separate function for buffering in Node JS, there is no automatic buffering;
- Single thread. Node JS programming follows a single-threaded model, whereby the user can process more than one request at the same time, scheduling program execution nodes on the run;
- Asynchrony. Asynchronous libraries are used at the root of the platform – this is very useful – Node JS servers do not have to wait for the API to send a response and move on to the next API;
- Technology progress. Thanks to its open-source code and ubiquitous use in web programming, Node JS is one of the fastest-growing platforms in the programming world. A uniquely wide range of features and trending development with the times gives excellent prospects for further growth of interest in the platform.
The list of Node JS modules is a series of functions, one way or another grouped into one or more JS files. All these modules have a unique context and work separately from other modules. Thanks to the ability to reuse the code, Node JS is extremely convenient to use.
List of available modules:
- Main modules. Node JS is a very lightweight framework – different modules must be grouped together to provide the necessary functionality. Most often, these modules are loaded immediately after starting the Node JS process. The programmer's main task is to import for later use in the code;
- Local modules. Local modules are created by programmers in the process of working with them and work as temporary communication nodes between the server side of the application and the user interface. Node Package Manager is used to process local modules in Node JS.
- Third-party modules. With the help of the aforementioned Node Package Manager, you can load third-party modules developed by other programmers. Most often, modules are taken to GitHub or other repositories and are further used to expand the functionality of the Node JS platform.
Must Check – www xxxl com r134a r fridge rate chart