Children who are exposed to mercury may have difficulties with their learning ability, memory, and attention. Pollution in waterways by metals like mercury, lead, and cadmium has an effect on the growth of marine cells and the pigments they contain.
Mercury exposure has been linked to a number of adverse health effects, including the following:
- ache in the stomach and irritation to the eyes
- a hacking cough and chest pain
- symptoms such as shortness of breath, restlessness, irritability, headache, and fatigue may be present.
Various kinds of flames:
- Natural Flame: this flame has an equal amount of oxygen.
- Carburizing Flame: This flame has an excess of fuel gas.
- Oxidising Flame: high amount of oxygen
Yes, wide use of mercury is banned in our country also.