Do you dream about studying at an international university but you know you can’t afford it? If so, you might be interested in available scholarships that can open your door to a better future. What are the available options? Keep reading to discover the finest international and American scholarship for Indian students!
Why should you study abroad?
Studying abroad is a great way to grow both privately and professionally. If you want to:
- Explore new cultures,
- See interesting places,
- Become more independent,
- Expand your career prospects,
- Brush up on your language skills,
- Create a new network,
- Mix business with pleasure (education and sightseeing),
- Get a globally recognized degree,
Then, international studies are the right fit for you. Although you may worry about finances, you can always benefit from a free scholarship in India, thanks to which you’ll be able to study wherever you want.
The best scholarships in India
The UK, USA, China, Canada, and Australia belong to the group of educational destinations frequently chosen by Indian students. If you’re looking for the best scholarships in India, take a look at the list of the most popular programs for Indian students:
The United Kingdom
- Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships, offered to skilled students coming from the Commonwealth nations.
- Chevening Scholarships offered by the government to incredibly talented students who want to complete a one-year postgraduate degree but don’t have sufficient funds.
- Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships offered by Newcastle University.
- Rhodes Scholarships offered to postgraduate Indian students at Oxford University.
- Felix Scholarships offered to disadvantaged Indian students who want to complete a postgraduate degree.
The United States
- Fulbright-Nehru Fellowships offered by the United States-India Educational Foundation.
- Tata Scholarships offered by Cornell University.
- Chinese Government Scholarships offered to undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD students.
- UBC International Leader of Tomorrow Awards given to talented Indian students of British Columbia University.
- Australia Awards Scholarships offered by the Australian government to skilled students from developing countries, such as India.
- Australian Embassy Fully Funded Scholarships offered to undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD students.
- University of Melbourne Scholarships offered to skilled locals and overseas who are engaged in the research project.
- Adelaide Scholarship International (ASI) offered to international students who want to complete their master’s degree or are doing their PhD research.
As you can see, there are plenty of free scholarships in India to choose from. Therefore, don’t be afraid to pursue your dreams and benefit from available options thanks to which you can get a degree that will help you climb up the career ladder.