Windows 8.1 has a lot of features that make it great. However, one of the less-appreciated features is Windows Smart Screen. This new feature is more effective than other antivirus software because it blocks harmful websites, downloads, and even Trojans before they can be installed on your computer. With this in mind, you might want to consider downloading a best VPN services like http://pinpointvpn.com/.
A VPN provides a level of security that is not available with public Wi-Fi networks. What’s more, it can also be used for geo-restrictions as well as accessing blocked sites in specific countries. In addition to these benefits, using a VPN also provides better privacy protection and anonymity when browsing online. To download a VPN for Windows 8.1, use these easy steps below:
7 Simple Steps
If you're on Windows 8.1 and want to download a VPN, this guide will show you how to do this in just a few steps. You'll need to have the VPN application named iTop VPN downloaded and installed first before proceeding with these steps.
1) Click on the Search bar of your start screen and type “iTop VPN”.
2) Once the iTop VPN app appears, click the free button.
3) Click Install.
4) After the installation process is complete, click Open to launch the app.
5) Click on ” iTop VPN ” from your start screen's search bar again and then click Connect under the Quick Connect section.
6) Wait for your VPN connection to be established.
7) You can now browse freely as if you were actually in another country!
How to download a VPN on Windows 8.1
Step 1: Download and install the VPN software.
Step 2: Open the VPN software
Step 3: Type in your VPN provider’s username and password to connect.
Step 4: If a warning pops up, click “Yes” to allow changes on your PC.
Step 5: To enable more features, go to Settings > General, check “Use a proxy server” and type in the IP address of the VPN connection.
Step 6: All done! You are now connected to a private network via your VPN.
Benefits of using a VPN
– A VPN for PC will provide better privacy protection and anonymity when browsing online.
– You can easily access blocked websites in specific countries.
– It can also be used for geo-restrictions as well as accessing blocked sites in specific countries.
– Using a VPN on Windows 8.1 is easy and quick!
Where can you find the best VPN for Windows 8.1?
There are a number of VPN providers that offer their services for free with a limited amount of data usage. One such provider is iTop VPN, which offers 1800+ servers worldwide.
If you want to try out a premium VPN service before signing up, you can sign-up with iTop VPN for $1.61 per month.
The most important thing that you need to know before downloading a VPN on Windows 8.1 is that you will want to find the best free VPN for PC that has servers that are close to you. This way your VPN connection will be faster and it will also reduce the amount of data that the VPN service provider has to transfer.